summer

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FREEHAND SCRAPS - The Full Monty...





With this post you will find out the important info on the marvelous May kit from Freehand Scraps called "Flirtacious"! Starting off with the very affordable price $29.50 + S/H, what a deal with everything you get! Next all the beautiful colors of paper & really nice quality embellishments from companies such as Basic Grey, Maya Road, Cosmo Cricket, Websters Pages, just to name a few. I found this May Kit to be very easy to incorporate into my style of designs. So here is my take on the kit, it is AWESOME! you gotta have it. So go right now to http://www.freehandscraps.com/ get it. Be some of the first to share your creations with me I would love to see them, thanks!




NOW on to the rest of the pictures, enjoy!





No comments: