summer

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sneak Peek #1 - Freehand Scraps

I know I am a little early it is not quite the 25th, but I couldn't wait, this is the Amazing Freehand Scraps May Kit and I feel very fortunate that I get to be the Guest Designer for May. I am a stamper from way back and have recently dusted off some of my stamps to use with this fabulous kit. I feel they worked really well with the papers and added to the design of the layouts great. So let me tell you a bit about what is in the kit... In this kit you will get shades of peach and coral cardstocks, some really hip patterned papers with rich color and design from Websters Pages, Cosmo Cricket and My Minds Eye. You can also look forward to creating with Basic Grey's Bloomers fabric flowers, Jenni Bowlin's Flag Banner stickers, Sassafras cardstock letter stickers, Maya Road Butterfly rub-ons, Ki memories puffies, ribbons of green, orange & turquoise and Websters Pages fabric ticket sentiments. All this gorgeous goodness in one package for a great price.




So I think what I really loved about this kit the most was how easy the ideas came to me once I saw the ingredients in the kit. Just like making simple sugar cookies that come out perfect every time. It seemed the same with the May Kit, it just simply fell together and and looked great. I did use a few extras to accent my creations from my own stash. I used my rubber stamps, paper punches, pigment & dye inks to ink my edges on photos and papers and some glitters brads for my hand made paper flowers.




No comments: