summer

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Awesome Husband!

This post is for my awesome husband, Joey.  Yesterday I posted that the week wasn't so good.  I totally forgot that I had a date with my husband that evening.  To my surprise he reminded me that he was taking me out for our 22nd Wedding Anniversary.  He posted it on Facebook and the out pour of warm comments was very comforting.  Thank you to all that posted and left messages and also to those that "LIKED" Joey's post.  He really is a keeper and even though the older we get we become more set in our ways.  I can always count on my crazy Portagee to pull a rabbit out of his hat and make me laugh.  So here's to Joey and another 22 years, love you!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You two are so cute! Hope you had a great night!!

Tina said...

You two are so cute! Hope you had a great night!!