summer

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...



Well eveyone, like I promised the tree. We have a small house so I can only fit a small tree. It is a 4-5 ft. Noble Fir and my daughter Amanda is in charge of the color scheme, so we have all different hues of Pink, Lime Green & White. Each year we add some new ornaments and this year is no exception. Amanda is really into owls and I surprised her with burgundy/ pink fabric owls and green owls too. Great find at my favorite store Homegoods. The tree top fabric star is quite special, it was my mom's before she passed away and my dad wanted me to have it. I also decorated the mantel this year and found a beautiful vintage santa and pink bottle brush trees to add to the scene. Anyways hope you like it and have a very Happy Holiday Season!













No comments: