summer

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Freehand Scraps and me...

Well 2010 has come to an end and 2011 has opened with a bright new adventure on the horizon.

Remember the submission photos I shared, well it happened, I was chosen along with three other ladies to be Guest Designers and represent Freehand Scraps! WooHoo!!!!!! I am very excited and look forward to sharing my artful life with you.

Big Thanks goes to Elaine McManus, new owner of Freehand Scraps for taking a chance on a newbie to the field of designing for others. Elaine creates these wonderful kits that we as designers get to explore and inspire others with by showcasing our special talents in our designs.
So here's to ringing in 2011 with a bang!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY!! I'm sooooo excited for you. Freehand scraps definitely picked a WINNER!!!

Paula said...

Congrats my friend. Can't wait to see what you create.