So here is a timeline and a few pictures to illustrate my journey.
- June 4th - Lompoc Tractor Show with Mason and the Farmall Tractor he rebuilt for his Uncle Greg.
- June 10th - Joey & I both made a visit to the "Looky Loo" to make sure we are Ok and no Colon Cancer is living in our bodies.
- June 11th - 4-H Field Day & Chicken Q, which I am the Scrapbook Area Advisor and Joey was a Judge along with my friend Angela Tucker, thanks Angie your the best!
- June 13th - 4-H Record Book due for Amanda and her Community Service Award Application due.
- June 23rd - 21st Wedding Anniversary and Joey & I spent a great evening at the Chumash Casino & Resort watching Comedian Rodney Carrington, my sides still hurt...
- June 24th - My Pre-Birthday event. We just relaxed, no celebration just family, a movie & popcorn, it was perfect!
- June 25th - My ??? Birthday & the Paso Robles Relay for Life Event, it was GREAT!
- July 9th - The Santa Maria Relay for Life Event was as always wonderful and special since each year now my dad (Vern) participates as a survivor by overcoming Prostate & Bladder Cancer, don't get me wrong he has had his share of battles but we are so Happy to have him with us today.
- July 10th thru 17th - Santa Barbara County Fair animals arrive at fair. Amanda's lamb Bullet did good during the travel and was a real trooper throughout the week of the fair. Amanda entered her lamb, scrapbook and photography projects and had a blast.
- July 26th - Celebrated the day with my dad for his Birthday.
- July 30th - Celebrated at Disneyland witth Ben for his Birthday
- August 14th - Celebration of Life for Donna McDaniel and kind and giving person who most called Dragon Lady for her outrageous words and strategic ways she always found to raise money for others at our workplace who needed assistance, she will never be forgotten.
- August 20th & 21st - Jewelry Making Class with Diana Frey, an exceptional teacher and warm person, who has an unbelievable talent and is so willing to share, thank you Diana!
- August 24th - 26th - Unexpected trip to Queens Creek, Arizona to attend a Celebration of Life for Miss Addison Parker. Taken from us way too early, but her spirit lives on in each and every child we save from Diabetes. Have your child checked, you must ask for the test but it will be worth it, I guarantee it!
- Septembr 8-11th - Play All Day Scrapbook Event in Anaheim, CA Stopped at shops on the way there and back and had an awesome time with friends Adriana, Alice, Lindamae & Amanda.
- September 18th - Santa Maria FFA Boosters Benefit Dinner raised money for the kids and had a really good time.
- September 23- 25th - Inspiration Unlimited Scrapbook Event in Henderson, Nevada. What a weekend! Great ideas, inspiration and friendship was everywhere. Special Thanks to Ginger Nelson Event Coordinator & Teresa Collins Event Host and all-around creative mind that is just incredible, thank you.
So this sums up the last 3 months and I will try really hard to keep you posted on my new adventure in the "Junkin' World", til' next time...